1 Carter Notch Road | Jackson, NH
Seldom seen acquisition opportunity in picturesque Jackson, New Hampshire. Nestled in the valley of the White Mountains, The Wentworth is one of the last remaining hotels in New England that maintains a historic atmosphere with all the modern amenities and upgrades. The hotel has been owned by the same successful owner-operators for nearly 30 years and offers numerous advantages to new owners via well-established revenue streams that include an upscale farm-to-table restaurant, a piano bar/cocktail lounge, a spa, meeting rooms, a stationary wedding/event space, onsite condominium rentals and more. The Wentworth represents an opportunity to purchase a stable and growing business with a proven track record in one of New England’s drive-to locations, not far from Boston, Portland and other urban cities. The 8.5- acre property also offers multiple expansion opportunities via a two-story building not currently in use and land area to build a year-round wedding/special event facility. The Wentworth also abuts a golf course and cross country ski trails; and boasts a prime location in the center of Jackson, a year-round destination minutes from four well-known ski resorts.
• 61 guestrooms and suites, plus management of 9 two or three bedroom condominiums.
• Includes a 150-seat restaurant, a 75-seat seasonal deck; a 30-seat piano bar/cocktail lounge and a stationary 3200 square-foot event tent for wedding dinners and receptions to accommodate up to 213 guests.
• Outdoor heated swimming pool, single and double massage rooms, fully equipped gym, tennis courts.
• Two meeting rooms accommodating up to 80 people, with access to breakout rooms and high-quality audiovisual equipment.
• Full fire protection throughout the complex, an upgraded (2018) alarm system that is monitored 24/7 by Pope Security.
• Access to and frontage on the Wildcat River and Jackson Falls.
• Unencumbered by franchise and management controls.
61 rooms plus management of 9 two or three bedroom condominiums
- Room Sizes:
- Guest Room Baths:
Tile, Quartz and Marble floors, Fiberglass and Tile showers, Marble or Quartz counter tops
- Land Area:
- Property Layout/Config:
Seven 2 and 3 story buildings
- Fire Protection:
All building fully sprinkled except for the Amster Cottage which is exempt
- Key System:
- Hot Water:
Propane and gas boilers
Forced hot air heat, Air conditioning in all common areas and rooms
Town water, Leach field with 3 holding tanks
- Recent Cap Improvements:
New Generator, Deck Furniture, Refinish Floors, Elevator, Windows, Pool Furniture, Alarm System
Login to Request Financial Information
Market Data Description:
Jackson is located in the Mount Washington Valley, one of the most vibrant resort areas in New England. Everywhere you go throughout the Valley—in any
season—you will find exciting events, diverse local arts, unique products, festivals, and other activities. History and charm abound in this quintessential New
North Conway Outlet Shopping
White Mountain National Forest
Mount Washington Cog Railway
Conway Scenic Railroad
Echo Lake State Park
- Outdoor heated pool
- Fitness center
- Tennis courts
- 150 seat restaurant
- 75 seat seasonal deck
- 30 seat cocktail lounge
- 3,200 square foot event tent to accommodate 213 guest
- 2 meeting rooms for up to 80 people
- In-room safe
- Iron & Ironing board
- Coffee maker
Christmas Farm Inn
White Mountain Hotel
North Conway Grand Hotel
Red Jacket Mountain View Resort
Marriott Residence Inn
Register today for up-to-date market information and to acquire financials.
Our team welcomes you to the Wason Associates Hospitality Real Estate Brokerage Group web site. Here you will find relevant and up to date information on the market, review current transactions, learn about our services and most importantly review hotels offered for sale.
One New Hampshire Ave, Suite 125
Portsmouth, NH 03801